Standard machines come with:
– Theme (choose from our wide range).
– High quality printed graphics with heavy duty laminate for prolonged life.
– Happ baton joysticks.
– Illuminated arcade buttons.
– T-Moulding trim.
– 128g UAM complimentary retro arcade package inclusive of 15,000+ games.
– Zero delay USB encoders.
– Raspberry Pi 3b+ computer.
– 2 x USB port for extra controllers.
– 21.5” gaming monitor which will also support a PS4 or Xbox console.
– 12V stereo amplifier with volume, bass and treble control.
– 2 x 4” 5W speakers.
Customised machines come with all the features of a standard machine and can be upgraded as follows:
– Your dream theme (tell as your dream theme and we’ll design it for you) – Add $50.00.
– Sanwa ball joysticks (choose from our colour range). – Add $66.00.
– 1TB SSD Raspberry Pi 4 4G computer (coming soon) – Add $300.00.
To enquire about a customised machine click here.
Machine dimensions – W530mm (over the control panel) x D480mm x H530mm.
What can I add or use with my Ultimate Bartop?
Some of the devices which can be connected to your Ultimate Bartop are:
– A PS4 or Xbox console via HDMI.
– A game controller such as a PS4 or Xbox controller via USB or Bluetooth (these controllers are advisable for some games, however, please note that some controllers may require you to use a USB dongle).
– A keyboard via USB.
– A mouse via USB.
– A powered USB hub.
– Bluetooth controllers such as 8BitDo or WiiMotes.
For a complete list of devices which can be connected to your Ultimate Bartop, please refer to your instruction booklet.
Will I need to set up my arcade buttons or controllers?
Your Ultimate Bartop will come with the arcade buttons and arcade stick up and running. If you need to add a different controller such as a PS4 or Xbox controller, have a look at our YouTube channel to see how they can be connected.
Can I change any settings?
We don’t recommend you change any of the settings we have set up for you. You can, however, turn the background music on and off and change aspect ratios of emulators, etc. If you are wanting to change a setting, feel free to get in touch with us and we’ll see what we can do to help you.
Is it possible to change the look and feel of my system?
Our Ultimate Bartop comes with a number of different menus and a particular style. We have, however, preloaded extra themes so you choose something else. To access these, navigate to the SYSTEM menu, go to UI SETTINGS>THEMES and choose a different style. Choose the new THEME by pressing A, then press B for Back and then go to QUIT restart EmulationStation. Your new theme should then be displayed.
Can I play movies on my Ultimate Bartop?
Yes, you can! Just place a USB stick with your movie or music and play via Kodi (this has been pre-installed). Your movie or music should now play on your TV if it is connected via HDMI. Music can also be played via a speaker connected to the headphone jack or directly paired to Bluetooth speakers.
Can I connect to the internet, and should I do this?
You can connect your Ultimate Bartop or Raspberry Pi 3b+ to the internet because it has built in Wi-Fi, however, we don’t recommend that you do so. The reason being if you accidentally update your Raspberry Pi 3b+ and the image on your Ultimate Bartop doesn’t communicate with the update then you won’t be able to play your Ultimate Bartop anymore. Please note that if this happens, we can fix this for you, however, this will incur a fee for the time it takes us to restore your bartop back to the original settings.
Is my Ultimate Bartop covered by warranty?
Yes, all parts of your Ultimate Bartop are covered by a 12 month warranty. Please see our Shipping, Returns and Disclaimer page for further details.
Please note that wear and tear is not covered by warranty and that Retropie/software is also not covered by warranty as it’s complimentary. If you accidentally damage the Retropie/software card a small fee will be incurred for us to re-flash the card.